Patton Contractors, Inc. / 7401 Pebble Dr. / Fort Worth, Texas 76118 / (817) 590-8745 / (817) 590-8915 fax / email@example.com
|Architectural Drafting & Design
|Projection Screens & Equipment
|Custom Millwork & Fabrication
Patton Contractors, Inc. was incorporated in 1983 and since that time, Patton has become one of the leading IDIQ contractors for the General Services Administration in Region 7. Patton has
continued to receive multiple IDIQ contract awards from the GSA and in 2018 was awarded IDIQ contracts for the following zones within Region 7;
Arkansas, Tulsa to Fayetteville, West Texas, Fort Worth, and Louisiana.
Patton is recognized as having a professional and veteran staff and have established an outstanding reputation throughout Region 7 with the General Services Administration, The U. S. District
Courts, the U.S. Marshal's Service and most all other governmental agencies.
* Complete Ground-Up Commercial Construction and Renovations as well as Interior Finish-Out Construction.
* Complete Design-Build Services
* Complete Audio/Video Upgrade Installations for Courtrooms and Conference Rooms.
* Historical Renovations
* Custom Toning and Refinishing of all types of Woodwork and Millwork. Custom Color Matching and Repairs of all species of Wood.
* Custom Paint Finishes from Faux Finishes to Electrostatic and Spray Finishes. Repair and Restoration of Historic Paint Finishes.
* Repair, Refinishing and Polishing of all types of Stone and Marble.
* Custom Fabricated Millwork, Furniture and Wall Panels.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, Patton Contractors, as a General Contractor and a Federal Contractor have
been designated as an essential business and as such, Patton has continued working on Federal and Aviation
projects. During this time Patton has required that all personnel have and wear CDC approved face masks and
gloves during their time on any project. Patton also provides CDC approved Hand Sanitizers at all offices locations
Our precautions include telecommuting when possible, maintaining 6' Social Distancing, and utilizing the company
provided CDC approved face masks, gloves and sanitizers, and enforcing self-quarantines as they might arise.
For inquires regarding our company COVID-19 response, please don't hesitate to contact our office at (817) 590-8745